About the Online Conflict Resolution Class
You have likely found this program because you have been asked to complete a Conflict Resolution Class by an employer or family member. You may also be taking this Conflict Resolution Class at the recommendation of a judge, court, parole officer, probation officer, state or county official, attorney, or as a result of a civil citation or participation in a diversion program.
Our Conflict Resolution Class provides information on the different types of conflict and how to identify them. The Conflict Resolution Class will focus on how to prevent, mediate and resolve conflict. Students will also be taken through numerous scenarios so that they may see examples of conflict and reflect on the best ways to prevent or respond to these events.
This online Conflict Resolution Class is nationally recognized and satisfies most court, legal, and employment requirements.
The Conflict Resolution Class may also be known by one of the following names:
- Conflict Management Course
- Conflict Management Program
- Conflict Management Skills Class
- Conflict Management Skills Course
- Conflict Management Skills Training
- Conflict Management Training
- Conflict Resolution Course
- Conflict Resolution Program
- Conflict Resolution Skills Class
- Conflict Resolution Skills Course
- Conflict Resolution Skills Training
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Managing Conflicts in the Workplace Class
- Managing Conflicts in the Workplace Course
- Managing Conflicts in the Workplace Training
- Negotiation and Conflict Management Class
- Negotiation and Conflict Management Course
- Negotiation and Conflict Management Training
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Class
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Course
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Training
- Workplace Conflict Management Class
- Workplace Conflict Management Course
- Workplace Conflict Management Program
- Workplace Conflict Management Training
- Workplace Conflict Resolution Class
- Workplace Conflict Resolution Course
- Workplace Conflict Resolution Program
- Workplace Conflict Resolution Training
The Conflict Resolution Class is offered in minimum time requirements of one (1), four (4), six (6), or eight (8) hours. A timer is provided to help you keep track of time spent within the course. You may start and stop the Conflict Resolution Class as often as you'd like and your progress will be saved each time. The entire Conflict Resolution Class can be completed online and does not require you to call a staff member or visit an office to complete the program.
The Conflict Resolution Class is presented in eleven (11) separate sections which address the following topics:
- Key terms
- Types of conflict
- Alcohol and drugs and impact on conflict
- Identifying and resolving conflict
- Mediating conflict
- Preventing conflict
- Goals for future communication
- Conflict resolution policy
- Resources and references
Certificate of completion
At course completion a certificate of completion will be instantly available for download and will be sent to you by email. The certificate can also be sent by email to the party that has required that you complete this Conflict Resolution Class.
We guarantee that the certificate of completion will be accepted. If, for any reason, the certificate is not accepted, we will provide a full refund.